Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dressy Shirts That Go With Skinny Jeans

Issue of January 28, 2010 FIRST ISSUE















Hi all, Since

Ludo me very kindly handed over, here I am in charge of issuing French Up two Thursdays per month. For my premiere on January 28, I chose to make music with a selection of titles including both my tubes of time and a handful of artists from my personal Pantheon. Broken Bells - New Dangermouse project AND SHINE OF JAMES MERCER (what a fright circumstantial made me forget to mention on air) - to Fad Gadget to John Maus and the Fiery Furnaces, this playlist will help you make an initial glimpse of the spirit behind this new fortnightly appointments.

Enjoy!

Faustina.



Playlist of the issue

- BROKEN BELLS 'The Ghost Inside'
- ATLAS SOUND feat. Noah Lennox 'Walkabout'
- KOUDLAM is a key 'Flying Dolphins'
- SHANNON WRIGHT 'Everybody's Got Their Own Part To Play'
- KIM 'My Family'
- BAXTER DURY 'Cocaine Man'
- Telepath 'So Fine'
- THE MARRIED MONK "Roma Amor '
- THE FIERY FURNACES' Waiting To Know You '
- MARTIN REV' Mari '
- Beck' Chemtrails '
- FAD GADGET' Ricky's Hand '
- JOHN MAUS' Love Letters From Hell '
- Siouxsie & The Banshees' Mirage'
- The Vaselines' Molly's Lips'

0 comments:

Post a Comment