Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bi-fold Door Mechanism

EMISSION FROM 04 FEBRUARY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC!

















Magic, the famous Revue Pop Moderne in which I officiated four years, celebrates its 20th anniversary. It was natural for me to ask the editorial staff to celebrate the event, and that's what we started doing this Thursday. Accompanied by Christophe Basterra, editor history taught me everything about New Order and the long coffees, we revisited the first ten years of this saga modern pop songs in ten selected. Thursday, March 11, I receive Vergeade Frank & Estelle Chardac to evoke the 2000s on the same model. Until then, safe journey back in time!

Faustina.

PS: euphoria, Champagne and a blatant lack of journalistic rigor led me to make some mistakes and oversights. In order:
- The title "to bite me knot" Moose Song is' I Wanted To See You To See If I Wanted You "(not 'If You Wanted Me')
- The artist who could, according to Christopher, to avail himself of Bark Psychosis and we had forgotten the name
none other than Mathias Delplanque.
- Last but not least, the string arrangement for 'Talisman' (Air), are signed and David Whitaker non Michel Colombier (ce dernier collaborera avec le duo plus tard, sur l'album Talkie Walkie).



PLAYLIST DE L'ÉMISSION :

- 1990 : NEW ORDER 'World In Motion'
- 1991 : SAINT ETIENNE 'Spring'
- 1992 : DOMINIQUE A 'Le Courage des Oiseaux'
- 1993 : MOOSE 'I Wanted To See You To See If I WANTED YOU'
- 1994 : BARK PSYCHOSIS 'The Loom'
- 1995 : PULP 'Something Changed'
- 1996 : DENIM 'Synthetizers In The Rain'
- 1997 : ALPHA 'Somewhere Not Here'
- 1998 : AIR 'Talisman'
- 1999 : FLAMING LIPS 'Race For The Prize'

0 comments:

Post a Comment