Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coggins Testing Cost Georgia




How
beautify your hands Your hands are dry, very dry ...

A remedy for beautiful hands.

A cream that I use of course, but I love it: The hand cream with Argan Oil Organic Scents South, paraben, dye.
A repair treatment for your special little hands, I use several times a day.

Find this product www.bio-cosmetiques.net

Alternatively a mixture "homemade":
-2 tablespoons of paraffin oil-
few drops of lemon juice

Mix vigorously to make an emulsion.
Apply, massage and leave on for 5-10 minutes then wipe off the excess with a tissue or a towel.
Your hands are soft, smooth, nourished and hydrated.
renew as often as you like.
For my part I am making this application once a week, I do not take the time to do more souvent.Les other days, I use my favorite hand cream scent of the South.

0 comments:

Post a Comment