Friday, March 12, 2010

Thin And Light Tablet

My kit The toilet


Departure for a weekend in the mountains.
The bag is packed ... I sit on it to fermer.Ouf!
Now toiletries, it is very important.
So let the whole inventory.
course toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel ALEPPO SOAP Liquid 300ML (small format most convenient to stay in the kit) handy for washing the whole family. It is used for face, body and hair and my husband will use foam raser.Et voila ...
As I make up I do not forget my cleansing milk cleansing lotion and my Argan Oil SCENTS OF THE SOUTH.
Deodorant Stone Alum potassium, important for regulating sweating during my skiing.
Sunscreen essential sunscreen for the whole family.
Sun, cold, dry wind, bully and spoil our skin so I do not forget my balm Extra Nourishing THEMIS: it is an amazing product that I use the evening after a day of rich and creamy texture ski.Sa protects , nourishes, repairs the skin on my face, my lips and my hands.

And finally one last little thing "freeze concentrated moisturizing Aloe Vera, for small sores or rashes, it plays the role of a real dressing.
Very calm, he will repair the small red cheeks.

Well I think I've forgotten anything, I can pack my kit.

you next week ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment